Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not Much Happening at the Ole Book Place

That's really the truth! Just haven't gotten to the computer for more than a quick look at the email box and then back to other stuff. I realized that I even missed The Ole Book Bag last Wednesday. Oh dopey me!! Have been reading up a storm along with some other stuff that just couldn't get put off any longer. Will be writing a bunch of reviews this afternoon after getting home from the office -- have some for the Book Place as well as some for Book Binge. There are a couple I just haven't been able to put down so the light stayed on until the Wee Hours of the Morning.

Hope you all have been continuing to keep your nose where it belongs . . . IN A BOOK, of course.

Good reads to all . . . Dr. J

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Of course my nose is in a book! :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Lol.. are you implying that our noses would be other places.. **giggles**
You sure have been a busy bee and I can not wait to see what you have in store for us!!!
Hope all is well!

Dr J said...

Cecile: One must admit that it is the nature of noses to be many places -- but for our purposes here, in to book seemed most appropriate. I will be writing more reviews today and in the days to come. . . lots of books to talk about. Thanks for stopping by. J+

Dr J said...

Tracy: You are so right -- you read as I always did -- completely engrossed and absorbed. Let's face it, in a busy household, it's the only way . . . Love, Mom+

Hilcia said...

Keeping my nose firmly in a book! :)