Sunday, March 28, 2010

A New Week Is Here . . .

Well, it's early Sunday morning and even though my day is loaded with stuff to do, people to see, places to go, I have already gotten started on some new books. I discovered that Vivian Arend's third book Granite Lake Wolf series is out now and I downloaded it yesterday. Can't wait to read it. Also finished Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare (very good book which I will review shortly), and have now started His Favorite Mistress by Tracy Anne Warren, one of my favorite authors. I have also had another Marta Parry book as well as Queen of Dragons by Shana Abe on my night stand to start. I'm going to go for those two later in the week, although Easter week poses some challenges for me personally so I'll have to see if I have some midnight hours to indulge the ole love of books.

Visited DIK (Desert Island Keepers) yesterday and got in on the book give-away they were having. Found some great reviews -- it is a very fun website and hope all of you are followers or are at least visiting it regularly. I am also a regular at The Book Binge and several others. As a "newbie" at this blog thing I am discovering so many great reading and book sites. As followers come my way I am delighted to discover their own websites and I am finding that time truly flies when you are having fun.

Have a great week, everyone . . .

No comments: