Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well, I am off to the Opthalmologist . . .

No eye problems, although the hubby goes in frequently as he had corneal transplants four years ago. No, my glad and happy experience will be to get a numb face and frequent needle pricks for botox -- don't get excited, folks, it's not for the wrinkle stuff. Actually I have what is referred to as a hemispheric blephospasm -- one half of my face twitches. So the botox paralyzes the muscles so I don't look weird when I am up in front of people. Don't look forward to it, but the good news is that I only go in about every six months. Not much else going on except trying to get a bunch of little short stories and novellas read so I can get reviews posted on The Book Binge and then pack my laptop for the upcoming trip.

Hope you all are having a good week so far . . . Until tomorrow . . .

No comments: